Your search for the best hair fall treatment in Jaipur ends right here. We at Rejuvena Cosmo Care aim to provide you with the best hair fall treatment in Jaipur at affordable costs. Dr. Deepesh Goyal, our highly experienced cosmetic surgeon in Jaipur, has expertise in treating a wide range of hair problems.
Dr. Deepesh Goyal is the Founder of Rejuvena Cosmo Care. He is renowned for providing the best hair transplant in Jaipur. He undertakes a complete examination of your scalp and suggests the most appropriate treatment for your hair loss problem.
Now, let's have an overview of hair fall and the types of hair loss treatments available at Rejuvena Cosmo Care.
Do you know that the average adult scalp has around 100,000 to 150,000 hair and falls up to 100 of them per day? However, it is normal and not a cause for concern. If you notice losing more hair than this, then it may be a sign of alopecia. It is a severe hair loss condition that can affect men, women, and even children.
Hair fall may occur gradually or suddenly. It may affect your whole body or simply your scalp. Some hair fall types are permanent, while others are temporary. However, it is nevermore late to seek medical treatment once you notice an onset of this condition.
Which hair loss treatments are available at Rejuvena Cosmo Care?
Rejuvena Cosmo Care offers different hair fall treatments in Jaipur. But each treatment is customized depending on the hair fall stage and its condition.
Our hair specialist will prescribe medicines to the client if the hair fall is due to any medical condition.
It is one of the proven hair loss treatments in Jaipur. If your hair loss is medium, you can go with PRP treatment. It helps arrest your hair fall and gives way for the growth of new hair.
It is a non-surgical and affordable method used to treat hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth.
It is a simple scalp treatment that can promote thicker and healthier hair.
- Hair transplantation:
Rejuvena has the best hair transplant surgeons in Jaipur. They perform hair transplants using advanced methods such as FUE and DHT techniques. These methods involve taking hair from your scalp's backside and transplanting them to the area with less hair growth. We offer affordable hair transplant cost in Jaipur, giving the most-desirable and natural-looking hair.
What are the types of Hair Fall?
- Male or female pattern baldness:
It is the typical type of hair loss in men and women. It occurs due to genetic conditions.
- Alopecia areata:
It starts suddenly and causes patchy hair loss in men and women. It ends up with complete baldness. But many people with this condition get their hair back in few years.
- Telogen effluvium:
It is temporary hair thinning process. It occurs due to a change in the growth cycle of your hair. More number of hairs enters into the shedding stage at the same time. Hence, causing hair fall with subsequent hair thinning.
- Anagen effluvium:
This type of hair fall condition occurs suddenly in the growing phase. It may be caused due to more exposure to chemicals during treatments like chemotherapy. But the hairs can regrow within 2 to 3 months.
What are the Causes for Hair fall?
- Heredity is the common cause of hair loss. It occurs due to any one of the parents suffering from alopecia.
- Aging is one of the other common reasons for hair fall. During aging, the hairs come into the resting phase. While remaining hair becomes short and finer.
- Certain medical conditions and usage of steroids also cause hair fall.
- Stress because of workload and personal reasons leads to hair fall.
Which Medical Conditions Cause Hair Fall?
- Thyroid diseases
- Usage of weight loss drugs
- Certain surgeries
- Treatment-related to hormonal replacement
- Immune suppressing drugs
- Different types of cancers
Why Rejuvena Cosmo Care for Hair Fall Treatment in Jaipur?
- Rejuvena Cosmo Care is one-stop for advanced and most-effective treatment of hair loss problems.
- World-class state-of-the-art facilities.
- Cost-efficient hair fall treatments.
- Advanced US-FDA approved procedures and equipment
- Team of highly qualified and experienced hair fall doctors in Jaipur.
- Customized hair loss treatments based on individual requirements and medical history.
- We served many clients with 95% satisfaction.
Book an appointment at Rejuvena Cosmo Care and seek the best and most suitable hair loss treatment in Jaipur to restore your hair.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Does it take longer to control hair fall?
The curability of hair loss depends on the severity of hair fall. If the hair falls in the early stages, we can treat them and get rid of hair loss in few days. If your hair fall is chronic, treatment takes 4 to 5 months to cure the hair fall issue.
2. Does your hair fall treatment in Jaipur based on the hair fall stage?
There are eight stages of hair fall. By the end of the eighth stage, there won’t be any hair on your scalp. Rejuvena Cosmo Care offers different hair fall treatments in Jaipur based on the steps of hair fall. Our Hair loss treatments in Jaipur include:
- PRP Treatment
- Mesotherapy treatment
- Scalp rejuvenation treatment
- Hair transplant
3. Are there any side-effects with hair loss treatment?
Hair experts suggest hair treatment only after checking your medical history and current medical condition. So, there won’t be any side with hair fall treatment.
4. How common is male pattern baldness in Jaipur?
Almost all men face hair fall problems at some point in their life. Hair loss affects diverse populations at different rates because of genetic, seasonal, hormonal changes. In Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Bangalore, 50% of people start facing male pattern hair loss by the age of 30. In contrast, the remaining population will be facing hair loss by 40. The severity of hair fall will differ from person to person.