Rejuvena Cosmo Care offers one of the best hair transplant cost in Jaipur. We are a leading, ultra-modern clinic that provides a range of hair restoration techniques.
Founded by Dr. Deepesh Goyal, a highly renowned cosmetic and plastic surgeon in Jaipur, Rejuvena Cosmo Care has established itself as one of the most preferred clinics for hair transplant.
Here, you are assured excellent treatment with natural results at an economical hair transplant price in Jaipur.
Affordable cost does not mean sub-standard treatment. We follow stringent protocols and use the latest equipment to make your hair transplant treatment a success.
Dr. Deepesh Goyal is very passionate about his work and has an astute eye for perfection. He has received several awards for his excellent work, including ‘Best Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon of Rajasthan, 2019’.
What is the hair transplant cost in Jaipur?
Nowadays, many people opt for hair transplant in Jaipur as they know it is a permanent solution for thinning hair and baldness.
But the cost is a major concern for most of them.
We calculate the cost on a per graft basis, and it begins from Rs. 20 per graft. Each graft contains around 2-4 hair.
Let us assure you that the cost of hair transplant in Jaipur is quite affordable. We at Rejuvena Cosmo Care are known to offer the best hair transplant cost in Jaipur that suits all budgets. You can verify this from thousands of our satisfied customers.
Typically, a hair transplant cost depends on your level of baldness, the number of grafts implanted, and the technique used.
At our clinic, we offer different hair transplant techniques to suit your requirement and budget. The pricing for each method is different.
Now that you know the basic hair transplant cost in Jaipur at our clinic, let us see the different hair restoration techniques and their pricing.
Types of Hair Transplant Procedure at Rejuvena Cosmo Care
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) – We at Rejuvena Cosmo Care are experts in FUE hair transplant. It is one of the most popular and advanced procedures for restoring hair.
In this method, Dr. Deepesh Goyal will manually remove individual hair follicles from your donor area, which is your scalp's back and side. Then he will implant them in the slits made in the recipient area, that is, the bald area.
FUE is a highly preferred hair transplant technique as there are minimum side-effects and no visible scarring.
Another reason for its popularity is its cost. We charge Rs. 20 per graft. So, your approximate hair transplant cost in Jaipur for FUE will be Rs. 20000 for 1000 grafts.
Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) – Also known as the strip method, FUT hair transplant is the oldest hair transplant technique. During this method, Dr. Deepesh Goyal removes a strip of skin from the back of the scalp. It is then dissected into grafts under high magnification microscopes. These are then implanted in the balding area.
FUT is mostly used for covering a larger area. This is a semi-invasive procedure where the doctor uses sutures to close the wound, and it also leaves behind a linear scar.
The hair transplant price in Jaipur for FUT is Rs. 25 per graft. For 1000 grafts at our clinic, you will have to pay around Rs. 25000.
Direct hair transplant (DHT) – DHT is an advanced method of FUE hair transplant. In this method, individual hair follicles are removed from the donor area with the aid of a special tool. These follicles are then directly implanted in the recipient area with the help of an implanter. With DHT, you have ensured the right direction, depth, and angle.
Many people are opting for DHT as it is a painless process and gives excellent natural results.
The hair transplant price in Jaipur for DHT is approximately Rs. 45 per grafts. For 1000 grafts, it will cost you around Rs.45000 at our clinic.
You can compare the cost of each hair transplant technique with the help of the table given below:
|Number of grafts||FUE||FUT||DHT|
|1000 - 2000||Rs. 20000 – Rs. 40000||Rs. 25000 – Rs. 50000||Rs. 45000 – Rs. 90000|
|2000 - 3000||Rs. 40000 – Rs. 60000||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 75000||Rs. 90000 – Rs. 135000|
|3000 - 4000||Rs. 60000 – Rs. 80000||Rs. 75000 – Rs. 100000||Rs. 135000 – Rs. 180000|
|4000 - 5000||Rs. 80000 – Rs. 100000||Rs. 100000 – Rs. 125000||Rs. 180000 – Rs. 225000|
|5000 - 6000||Package||Package||Package|
|6000 - 7000||Package||Package||Package|
Note: The above charges are just an estimation and are subject to change without prior notice.
Now that you know the cost of hair transplant in Jaipur, let us understand its factors.
At Rejuvena Cosmo Care, we calculate the cost of hair restoration on the following factors:
- Level of baldness – The cost of a hair transplant is directly related to your baldness level. If your level is higher, you will need more grafts for coverage, thereby increasing the cost.
- Total number of grafts – As you know, the hair transplant cost in Jaipur is calculated on the basis of grafts. If you desire higher density, you will need more grafts, and it will increase your cost.
- Hair transplant technique – The charges for each hair transplant technique is different. Depending on which one you choose for your treatment, the price will differ. At times, the doctor may suggest using a combination of techniques for better coverage. So, you will be charged accordingly at our clinic.
- Donor area – Mostly, the grafts are used from the back of your scalp for transplant, but sometimes they are not enough. Dr. Deepesh Goyal will extract the hair grafts from other donor areas such as the beard or chest. This will increase the hair transplant price as removing hair from these areas need greater precision and skill.
- Additional therapies - For better results, the doctor may recommend added treatments such as PRP or mesotherapy along with hair transplant. These will be charged separately, thereby increasing the total cost.
Why choose Rejuvena Cosmo Care for hair transplant in Jaipur?
- First and foremost, Dr. Deepesh Goyal is a highly proficient hair transplant surgeon who performs hair transplant surgery himself.
- Our clinic, Rejuvena Cosmo Care, provides premium quality hair transplants at an affordable cost.
- All our technicians and staff are highly trained and experienced and always ready to assist you.
- Our clinic is fitted with the latest technology and equipment.
- We follow stringent protocols when it comes to safety and hygiene.
- The success rate of hair transplants at our clinic is very high.
Frequently asked questions:
1.Who is the best candidate for a hair transplant?
Candidates in the age group of 20 to 50 with good health but with balding conditions are ideal candidates for hair transplant procedures. In the case of patients in the initial stage of hair loss or a receding hairline, they should opt for non-surgical hair loss treatments that have successful results.
2. How convenient is a hair transplant procedure?
Hair transplant is a relatively seamless outpatient procedure. The patient can home in a day. The patient will require some medications and adequate rest in the initial 2-3 days before resuming the routine schedule.
3. What is the duration of the hair transplant session?
The duration of the hair transplant session depends upon the number of grafts and the area of baldness. A single session of about 4 hours is enough for 1300 grafts while up to 2000 grafts could take nearly 4 to 5 hours. In the case the number of grafts exceeds 2000, then the session could last 6 hours and slightly more. Remember, the transplant is done under local anesthesia.
4. How long does it take for the results to be visible after the hair transplant procedure?
It will take nearly 9 to 12 months for the full results to be visible. Meanwhile, let us understand what will happen in throughout this period.
Expect the transplant grafts to shed in the first three weeks.
The follicles will undergo a sleep mode which means no activity will be noticeable. In the following 3 to 4 months, hair growth visible will be up to to 10 to 20% followed by 50% of hair growth in 6 months. This growth activity can extend up to 9 to 12 months for 100% results.