Dimples enhance a person's charm and appeal. The majority of people desire a dimpled smile because it looks beautiful. Some people are born with dimples, and others may think of having them created by a skilled plastic surgeon in Jaipur. The procedure is known as Dimpleplasty. It takes only 20 to 30 minutes to create natural-looking dimples.
At Rejuvena Cosmo Care, Dr. Deepesh Goyal provides safe and effective dimple creation surgery in Jaipur. He is a highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeon in Jaipur who has helped numerous clients with their aesthetic needs. His expertise and understanding make him one of the most sought-after cosmetic surgeon in Jaipur.
In this article, we will learn everything there is to know about dimple creation surgery.
What is Dimpleplasty, and How does it work?
Dimpleplasty is also known as dimple creation surgery. It is a treatment that involves making a small incision in the inner lining of the cheeks and passing a small suture through the targeted area. This suture is tied along with the surface beneath the skin to generate a dimple. A tiny portion of soft tissue may be excised if necessary to obtain a better result.
What can you expect from a Dimpleplasty procedure?
- The procedure to create dimples takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes. The procedure is minor, and the patient will return home the same day. It's a reversible procedure. So, patients can get rid of their dimples at any time.
- In Dimpleplasty, minor swelling or bruising is usual. Our seasoned plastic surgeon in Jaipur, Dr. Deepesh Goyal, may prescribe antibiotics to help with the pain.
- Even if you are not smiling, dimples will appear immediately after surgery. After surgery, it takes a few days for the dimples to seem natural and appealing.
- Doctors advise patients to avoid excessive facial muscle activity during recuperation time. Excessive laughing, sobbing, or strange facial expressions can affect surgical results. Also, for the first two weeks, sleep with your head raised.
How can you improve the surgical outcomes?
Doctors assist in the creation of a dimple on the desired location. However, a few factors could affect the surgical outcome and have serious adverse effects. To avoid complications after surgery, follow these guidelines:
- Give up smoking.
- Avoid eating foods that require a lot of chewing effort.
- Discontinue certain medications, such as aspirin or other blood thinners, for some time.
- Keep your body hydrated by eating soft foods and drinking more fresh fruit juice.
- Ask your doctor whether you can continue your medications for other health issues.
Are you a good candidate for Dimpleplasty?
Dimple creation surgery is excellent for anyone, whether he/she is overweight or slender. Let your doctor know if you have a specific desire for how much larger dimples you want on your cheeks or chin. Dr. Deepesh Goyal will tailor the surgical procedure to your preferences.
Dimpleplasty can be performed on anyone's cheeks, regardless of their size.
What are the Benefits of Dimple Creation Surgery?
- Dimple surgery is a simple outpatient cosmetic procedure used to produce a dimple.
- Because it enhances the smile and improves facial expression, it is seen as a desirable feature.
- It's a fairly safe procedure that may be completed in less time with only mild discomfort.
- It increases the beauty of the face and the expression of the smile.
What Other Procedures Can Enhance Your Beauty?
Dr. Deepesh Goyal, a renowned plastic surgeon in Jaipur, offers wide-range of simple and effective cosmetic procedures that can enhance your appearance and complement a dimpled face:
If you are unsure about your candidacy for dimple creation surgery, schedule a consultation with Dr. Deepesh Goyal at Rejuvena Cosmo Care Plastic Surgery Clinic in Jaipur. He will give you expert advice and resolve any questions you have! If you have any questions, you can contact Dr. Deepesh Goyal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that this blog helped answer any questions you might have about the dimple creation surgery.