Are you unhappy with the sparse or thin eyebrows?
Do you want to get free from that eyebrow makeup?
Are your eyebrows affecting your looks?
Rejuvena Cosmo Care has a permanent alternative for improving your eyebrows’ pattern or density-The Eyebrow Hair Transplant Surgery.
An eyebrow hair transplant is a cosmetic procedure that includes extracting hair grafts from other areas of the body and transplanting them to your brow area. The purpose is that new hairs will grow from these grafts, giving a new fuller contour to your eyebrows.
What is an eyebrow hair transplant?
Eyebrows play an important role in facial appearance, and poorly shaped eyebrows can affect your self-esteem. An eyebrow transplant can give volume to an area of thinning or create an eyebrow that is entirely lost.
If you have a thin, bare eyebrow and want to improve it, then an eyebrow transplant is the right choice for you. It can also be an option for those patients who have lost their eyebrows in trauma, such as a burn injury or unfortunate events with eyebrow tattoos.
Process of eyebrow hair transplant:
- Eyebrow transplantation came into reality over 20 years ago. But recently, it has earned popularity with the modern trend of full brow looks.
- The FUE hair transplant technique, which utilizes a combination of hair implants from the scalp, or skin grafts, is also used in eyebrow transplants to transfer hair from a donor region to the eyebrow.
- Our surgeon will remove hair follicles from the scalp, armpits, legs, or pubic area for eyebrow transplants. Leg hair is exceptionally preferred as they are thin and short.
- The extracted hair transplantation takes place under local anaesthesia. The hair grafts are then placed very precisely in the eyebrow area where the brows are missing or where you want a higher volume of the eyebrows.
- Usually, around 500 implants are enough for each eyebrow transplant. Our proficient hair transplant surgeons plan to build natural and proportional eyebrows.
- After the eyebrow transplant, the implanted hair may fall in two weeks but regrow within three to four months. Patients can either trim the eyebrow hair or thread it.
- Of course, the eyebrow hair continues to develop, as on the scalp. The implanted hair grows like the native eyebrow’s hair, except it was removed from the scalp.
What does the eyebrow hair transplant cost?
The eyebrow transplant cost varies based on individual conditions. At Rejuvena Cosmo Care, we charge Rs.20 per graft. There are two to four hair follicles in a single graft. Rejuvena Cosmo Care provides the best result at the most affordable hair transplant cost in Jaipur.
Advantages of an eyebrow hair transplant:
- Dense Eyebrows
- Boosted Self-Confidence
- Improved Facial Appearance
- Enhanced Expression
- Hassle-free and quicker procedure
- A permanent treatment
- Hides scars and burn marks around the eyebrows
- Improvement in overall contour and length of eyebrows
- Extremely natural-looking results
Why choose Rejuvena Cosmo Care for eyebrow hair transplant?
- The Rejuvena Cosmo Care is a renowned hair transplant clinic in Jaipur. The centre is headed by Dr. Deepesh Goyal, who is one of the leading hair transplant surgeons in Jaipur.
- Established in 2015, we have successfully performed more than 500 hair transplant surgeries. We provide the best eyebrow hair transplant by implementing the latest technology like FUE hair transplant technique. The FUE technique is a scarless method. Hence, you can opt for an eyebrow hair transplant at Rejuvena without the concern of getting any flaw.
- Our team includes seven highly qualified and experienced surgeons and technicians who are well-trained in the hair transplant process and customized surgery plan.
- We at Rejuvena have state-of-the-art facilities that match global standards that help deliver exceptional results.
- Rejuvena Cosmo Care strives to fulfill the highest aesthetic expertise with a personalized touch and care. We are developing and advancing our techniques so that our clients get the top level of satisfaction.
- Our team of experienced surgeons ensures that you get the best eyebrow hair transplant in Jaipur. For eyebrow hair transplant, surgeons need to have proficiency, which our surgeons have vast experience. Dr. Deepesh Goyal has helped many patients to get their desired eyebrows.
If you want an eyebrow transplant, first book an appointment at Rejuvena Cosmo Care in Jaipur. During the appointment, the expert hair transplant surgeon Dr. Deepesh Goyal will assess the hair loss you have and perform the eyebrow transplant suitable for you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.How long does eyebrow hair transplant take?
Usually, eyebrow transplantation takes about four to five hours. Almost half of this time gets spent in collecting the follicles, and the other half in implanting the hair follicles.
2. Is eyebrow transplantation permanent?
The hairs that grow from the implanted follicles are permanent. The hair will grow like the hair on your scalp and much longer than your actual eyebrow.
3. Are there any side-effects of an eyebrow hair transplant?
Eyebrow hair transplantation is a reliable and painless procedure. It is a surface procedure, which means that no deep structure invasion takes place. Given the highly vascular nature of the scalp and brow region, infections are rare. Some swelling may occur around the eyebrows for a day or two.