Reducing fine lines and having smooth supple skin is now possible with Botox treatment. It requires no surgery, offers noticeable results, and helps naturally conceal the aging process. That's why Botox treatment in Jaipur is one of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures at Rejuvena Cosmo Care, a top clinic for plastic surgery in Jaipur.
However, always go to a trained and qualified practitioner for your treatment. Dr. Deepesh Goyal is a leading plastic surgeon in Jaipur, having years of experience in administering Botox injections.
Read on to get more information about Botox treatment.
What is Botox?
Botox is an injectable wrinkle muscle relaxer that uses botulinum toxin type A to paralyze muscle temporarily. It helps to reduce the presence of wrinkles on the face.
Botox is a minimally invasive procedure, a safe and efficient remedy for wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and forehead.
How to prepare for Botox?
As it is a non-surgical procedure, Botox treatment is provided at the clinic and requires minimum preparation time. Before your treatment, notify the doctor of any medical history, allergies, or medical problems you may have. Be sure to take your Botox treatment from a licensed medical physician.
Before the procedure, you will have to remove all your makeup and cleanse the treatment area. The doctor may ask you to avoid blood thinners to reduce the risk of bruising.
Areas treated with Botox
At Rejuvena Cosmo Care, we offer Botox treatment for the following areas:
- Frown lines
- Bunny lines
- Forehead wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Smoker’s lines
- Mouth corners
- Neckbands or cords
- Sagging eyebrows
How does Botox work?
Botox works by blocking nerve signals and muscle contractions for a short period. Wrinkles around the eyes and between the brows are minimized as a result. It may also help to prevent new lines from forming by stopping facial muscle contraction.
It is a minimally invasive technique where no general anesthesia is needed. A topical anesthetic or ice will numb the treatment area if you are worried about pain or discomfort.
Dr. Deepesh Goyal, an expert plastic surgeon in Jaipur, will inject 3-5 injections of botulinum toxin type A using a thin needle. He will inject the treatment area that has been chosen. To get rid of crow's feet, you will need three injections on either side of your eyes. It takes about 10 minutes to complete the procedure.
What are the risks of Botox treatment?
It is common to get minor bruises and feel some discomfort, but they usually go away within a few days. The other side-effects are:
- Neck pain
- Double vision
- Drooping or swelling in the eyelid area
- Dry eyes
- Rash, itching, or asthma symptoms due to allergic reaction
If you have any of the above side-effects, contact your doctor immediately.
After Botox treatment
- Do not massage, rub, or apply pressure to the treatment area as it will cause Botox to spread to other areas. It will adversely affect the results.
- If you have received an injection between your brows, do not bend or lie down for at least 3-4 hours. By doing so, the Botox may spread under the orbital rim and can cause your eyelid to droop.
- Other than these minor preventive measures, you can resume your normal activities immediately.
- It helps if you have realistic expectations. It will take around 1-2 days to notice the results. The Botox treatment lasts for about four months and can prevent the fine lines from returning.
Why choose Rejuvena Cosmo Care for Botox treatment in Jaipur?
- Dr. Deepesh Goyal, the founder of Rejuvena Cosmo Care, is a board-certified plastic surgeon having years of experience in his chosen field.
- He personally provides Botox treatment to his patients.
- Rejuvena Cosmo Care is one of the best clinics for plastic surgery in Jaipur. We provide various cosmetic procedures such as hair transplant, gynecomastia, rhinoplasty, face surgery, laser hair removal, and many more.
- Our clinic is fitted with the most advanced technology and the latest equipment.
- We are one of the most preferred clinics for botox treatment in Jaipur for our excellent natural results.