If you have to shave unwanted hair every few days and are tired of it, here is the permanent solution. Get Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Jaipur at Rejuvena Cosmo Care. There is no better permanent hair removal method than the laser hair technique.
We at Rejuvena Cosmo Care aim to provide you with the best laser hair removal treatment in Jaipur at affordable costs. Dr Deepesh Goyal, our highly experienced cosmetic surgeon in Jaipur, has expertise in performing a wide range of cosmetic procedures.
Now, let’s have an overview of Laser Hair Removal Treatment.
- Laser hair removal is probably the most effective way of eradicating or at least managing undesirable growth. Laser hair removal is suitable for many people, and most are highly satisfied with the final results.
- Laser hair reduction can be used for nearly any body area, including the legs, back, chest, arms, underarms and genital area.
- Only individuals with light skin and dark hair could obtain the desired results in the early days of laser hair removal. But in recent years, experts have been able to improve the technology to quickly get rid of unwanted facial and body hair on many hair colors (excluding very light or blond, white, or red hair).
How much does the Laser Hair Removal Cost in Jaipur?
The laser hair removal cost in Jaipur differs from person to person based on the number of sessions needed to target unwanted hair. You should select a reputed skin clinic and dermatologist in Jaipur for laser hair removal treatment to avoid severe side effects and undesirable results.
Now, let's know the different body areas & full-body laser hair removal costs in Jaipur.
Table of Cost of Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Jaipur
|Area for Laser Hair Removal||Cost per session in Rs.|
|Upper lip||Rs. 2000 to Rs. 5000|
|Chin||Rs. 2000 to Rs. 5000|
|Sidelock||Rs. 3000 to Rs. 7000|
|Full face||Rs. 5000 to Rs. 10000|
|Underarms||Rs. 2000 to Rs. 5000|
|Arms/legs||Rs. 6000 to Rs. 9000|
|Full Body||Rs. 10000|
Note: This is the approximate cost of laser hair removal in Jaipur, and it may vary depending upon the hair density.
How is Laser Hair Removal Performed?
- The procedure of Laser Hair Removal in Jaipur works on a relatively simple concept. It’s a non-invasive procedure – no needles, no prodding, just a guided beam of light that goes over the skin and affects only the hair follicle.
- An intense beam of light is targeted to the melanin in dark hair. The absorbed heat then kills the hair root, and then the hair is ejected from the follicle.
- All you should expect is a slight tingling sensation, and most people find the treatment tolerable.
- For complete results, you’ll need more than one session. Depending on the area to be treated, the amount of hair and your hair and skin features, you’ll likely require three to eight sessions to see the desired results.
- Each session can range from half a minute to an hour, and occasionally more. Underarms, for instance, take only about three minutes for each section. While removing hair from a man’s back could take longer than an hour.
Precautions to Take After the Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Clean your treated area gently with mild soap and pat dry it.
- Do not apply any makeup, cream, perfume in the treated area.
- Dead hair cells will start to shed within 5 to 30 days from the treatment.
- Avoid direct heat and sun exposure immediately after the treatment.
- Avoid threading, waxing, and plucking right after the treatment.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Safe, convenient, and side-effect-free.
- Relatively, laser hair removal price is affordable at Rejuvena Cosmo Care.
- Less time-consuming than other cosmetic treatments.
- The results are long-lasting and extremely satisfying.
- Gives relief from pesky ingrown hair.
Why Rejuvena Cosmo Care for Laser Hair Removal in Jaipur?
- Rejuvena Cosmo Care is one-stop for safe and advanced cosmetic and dermatology treatments.
- Latest, world-class technologies and state-of-the-art facilities under one roof.
- Cost-efficient laser hair removal treatments.
- Advanced US-FDA certified equipment.
- Team of highly qualified and experienced doctors.
- We served many clients with 95% satisfaction.
Book an appointment at Rejuvena Cosmo Care to seek the best laser hair removal treatment in Jaipur.
Frequently asked questions:
Is laser hair removal safe?
Laser hair removal treatment is a very safe method for permanently removing undesired hair. The laser beam acts only on the targeted hair without disrupting the adjacent tissues.
Which body areas can be treated with laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal is a safe and simple technique. It can remove the hair of anybody area other than the eye socket.
How much hair reduction can we expect after the first session?
You will require two to six sessions of laser treatment to remove the whole hair in most cases. However, after the first session, you can expect a 15% to 25% hair reduction.
Is there any downtime for laser hair removal?
No. Laser hair removal usually does not require any downtime. Immediately after the treatment, you can resume daily activities.