India is one of the leading countries offering affordable hair transplants to visiting medical tourists. Rejuvena Cosmetic, Jaipur offers state-of-the-art hair transplant procedures to tourists visiting India along with all the required support and concierge services.
Go ahead with a hair transplant in Jaipur and explore the picturesque Pink City of Jaipur along with Rajasthan, if possible.
Hair transplant in India is one of the most affordable cosmetic procedures accomplished with the latest procedures and board-certified doctors. Hair transplant is a relatively safe procedure with nearly no side effects if done by an expert under proper medical supervision.
Also, the hair transplant cost in India is considerably less expensive than in other advanced countries while the treatment is on par with that of the global standards.
Dr. Deepesh Goyal of Rejuvena Cosmo Care offers hair transplant in Jaipur at a very affordable cost. Dr. Deepesh is a young and talent plastic surgeon with a great deal of experience in performing hair transplant and cosmetic surgeries.
Dr. Deepesh Goyal offers plethora of hair transplant services such as Female Hair Transplant, Beard Transplant, Eyebrow Hair Transplant, PRP Treatment, Mesotherapy, Direct Hair Transplant, Body Hair Transplant and so on.
Cost of Hair Transplant in Jaipur at Rejuvena Cosmo Care
The cost of hair transplant at Rejuvena Cosmo Care is extremely economical compared to those available across the world. We are transparent in our services and prices too. The main cost of the hair transplant procedure depends upon the number of graft or follicles that will be extracted and replanted on the bald scalp. This means the area of grafting also plays a vital role in the cost of the hair transplant procedure.
To know the exact details of the hair transplant cost, do get in touch with us at email@example.com with your personal details and photographs.
Diagnosis and Pre-Trip Planning
Upon showing interest in a hair transplant procedure, the patient will share his or her images of the scalp taken from various angles from the treatment point of view. Also, there will be a video or a telecall to discuss the hair transplant procedure in details along with the likely outcome of the procedures. Here, the patient can get a fair overview of number of follicles likely for the hair transplant procedure. During the call, the patient will get a fair idea of hair transplant cost in Jaipur.
Once the patient agrees with the hair transplant procedure, the patient will receive a preliminary set of instructions including certain diagnostic procedures that can done in the resident country of the patient. It is advisable to share the results of the suggested diagnostic procedures well in advance.
Choose the preferred stay options from a list of accommodation options shared with you by our customer care staff from Rejuvena Cosmo Care.
- It is advisable to allocate seven to ten days for a hair transplant procedure.
- Ideally, the patient should arrive two days before the procedure and depart two or three days after the procedure. This is essential before a well-done transplant job and a thorough recovery afterward.
- It is advisable to carry all the identification papers, requisite medical records, and also front upon apparel as wearing over-the-head apparel may lead to pain and discomfort initially.
- The patient will pay a personal visit to the clinic and discuss the final procedure in detail.
- The patient will receive instructions to be followed before the procedure and after the procedure.
On the day of the hair transplant procedure
- Vitals are checked before beginning the procedures
- The hairline is chalked out
- The procedure will take approximately half a day to complete
- Light meals will be provided at appropriate times
- The hair transplant procedure will be performed as discussed earlier
- Fresh and single-use appliances are used. Extreme care is taken to prevent infection.
- The patient is briefed on detailed post-transplant instructions along with suitable medication.
- The patient is provided with a letter with follow-up instructions for a check-up after 30 days.
Rejuvena Cosmo Care Medical Tourism Package for Hair Transplant patients
- Our Customer Support team will be in constant touch with the patient till he or she departs to their home country.
- Upon their arrival, our representative will escort them to their booked hotel
- The next day, the patient is supposed to take complete rest
- On the second day, the patient will arrive at the Rejuvena Cosmo Care centre for the procedure and will be guided properly. The patient will have to stay back at the hospital for one night.
- On the third day, the doctor will change the dressing, perform a check-up of the treated scalp and brief the patient regarding how to take care and maintain it.
- The patient can either depart on the same day or spend a few days in Jaipur if he or she wishes.
Rejuvena Cosmo Care also offers the following cosmetic treatments -
1. Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal is a treatment that reduces hair growth to great extent over a time frame and the patient does not have to bother about the dense hair growth in the treated body area.
It is possible to give the desired shape to the abdomen, hips, thighs, arms, neck and even buttocks by performing in liposuction. Liposuction is a procedure that uses suction to remove the extra fat from these areas and give them a shape as preferred by the patient.
3. Gynecomastia Surgery
Gynecomastia is a male reduction surgery and is quite popular amongst males. This surgery is done to remove excess tissues in the male breasts.