Does hair loss making you feel unhappy?
Is having an in-trend hairstyle always an achievable dream for you?
Do you feel embarrassed in public gatherings due to less hair on the scalp?
Well, hair loss is a severe complication among people in Jaipur Rajasthan. Everybody has to have experience hair loss at any point in their life. It is very natural. But when the hair loss is rapid, then you cannot stay quiet.
What is hair loss?
Hair loss affects about 50% of men and women throughout the world. It can be due to Alopecia. It can occur in your whole body or only your scalp; it can be temporary or permanent. It may be caused by genetics, hormone imbalances, medical conditions, or simply aging. Men are more likely than women to lose their scalp hair.
As a result, you will experience baldness. The most prevalent cause of baldness is inherited hair loss as people grow older. Some of you may keep your hair loss untreated and unnoticed. You may think new hairstyles, caps, and scarves can help you to hide them. But this is not true.
You should opt for proper hair transplant treatment in Jaipur to avoid further hair loss or restore hair growth. Consult our doctor about the cause of your hair loss and treatment options before seeking hair loss treatment.
What are the symptoms of hair loss?
Hair loss can occur due to a variety of ways, depending on the cause.
The following are some of the signs and symptoms of hair loss:
- You may see a gradual thinning of hair on the top of your head. This is the most common form of hair loss, which happens as people get older. Hair begins to recede at the hairline on the forehead of men. In most cases, women's hair has a broadening of the section. A receding hairline is a widespread hair loss trend in older women.
- There can be bald spots that are circular or patchy on the scalp, beard, and brows. Before the hair falls out, the skin can become itchy or painful.
- Hair may loosen as a result of a physical or emotional shock when combing or washing your hair, or even after gentle tugging, a few strands of hair can fall out. Hair thinning is normal with this form of hair loss, but it is only temporary.
- Hair loss may occur due to some medical conditions and procedures, such as medication for cancer. Hair regrows typically on its own.
- You may experience scaling pads that extend around the scalp. This is a ringworm symptom. Broken hair, redness, swelling, and oozing are all potential symptoms.
Now, let us see the effects of hair loss:
There is a lack of studies into the psychological issues that come with hair loss. However, you may suffer from the followings-
Hair loss is psychologically harmful, causing extreme emotional suffering and often contributing to intimate, social, and work-related issues. People with excessive hair loss are more likely than those with moderate hair loss to experience psychological distress. Hair loss alters a person's appearance significantly when the eyelashes and eyebrows, which form a person's face, are affected. Hair loss can be viewed as a failure to meet social expectations of physical attractiveness.
Hair loss that occurs due to a traumatic experience or life-threatening event can complicate the relationship between hair loss and psychosocial effects. Hair loss that occurs due to a stressful experience can lead to additional pain, anxiety, and depression. Research says that women under a lot of stress are 11 times more likely to lose their hair than women who aren't under a lot of stress.
People with hair loss have a higher chance of mental disorders than the general population, including major depressive episodes, anxiety disorders, social phobia, and paranoid complications.
So, how does the diagnosis of your hair loss complication go?
Visit our Best Plastic Surgery Clinic in Jaipur to have the proper diagnosis of your hair loss complications. Our doctor will most likely conduct a physical examination and inquire about your diet, hair care routine, and personal and family background before making a diagnosis. You may also be subjected to assessments such as the following:
- A blood test is required. This could assist in the detection of health disorders that can cause hair loss.
- Our doctor may remove a few dozens of hairs gently to see how many falls out—this aid in determining the stage of shedding.
- A biopsy of the scalp may require to perform. Our doctor scrapes samples from the skin to inspect the hair roots under a microscope or a few hairs plucked from the scalp. This will assist in assessing whether or not an infection is the cause of hair loss.
- You may require a microscopic examination. Our doctor tests hairs that have been trimmed at their bases using a unique tool. Microscopy aids in the detection of the hair shaft behind the disorders.
So, what is the treatment to get rid of hair loss?
Hair transplant treatment is the most effective technique of treating the effects of hair loss. The hair transplant cost in Jaipur at Rejuvena Cosmo Care is easily affordable for all. So, book your appointment with us right now.
Frequently asked questions:
1.Is there any non-surgical procedure for hair restoration?
Yes, we at Rejuvena Cosmo Care offer you both surgical and non-surgical procedures like PRP, Mesotherapy, and hair transplant for your hair restoration.
2. Can I get back the natural-looking hair once I suffered from hair loss?
Yes, you can get natural-looking hair after your massive hair loss by our clinical treatment.