- Are you bothered with your skin's loose appearance?
- Are you looking for a way to look and feel younger?
If yes, you are at the right place with the best clinic offering the best skin tightening treatment in Jaipur.
At Rejuvena Cosmo Care, Dr. Deepesh Goyal, a seasoned dermatologist and plastic surgeon in Jaipur,
provides advanced and non-surgical skin tightening treatment. Dr. Goyal is well-known for his expertise in plastic surgery in Jaipur.
The skin tightening treatment involves lifting and tightening the skin. It helps to raise and pull the inner tissues of the loose skin as it acts at the deepest layer of the skin. This makes you look and feel beautiful from outside as well as inside.
This article provides information about skin tightening treatments, their procedures, benefits, and more.
What is skin tightening treatment?
- The skin tightening treatments stimulate collagen and elastin production in the skin. It causes face lifting and gives youthful facial contours.
- In simple words, the skin tightening procedures focus on converting sagging skin to firm skin. They can tighten loose skin of any body part, including neck skin, under-eye skin, face skin, upper arms, tummy, thighs, etc.
- The skin tightening treatment also reduces fine lines, wrinkles and makes pigmentation lighter.
Who are eligible for skin tightening treatment?
Candidates eligible for non-surgical skin tightening treatments are those who:
- Have mild-to-moderate skin laxity
- Want to avoid dramatic skin lifting and skin removal cosmetic treatments
Candidates’ ineligible for the skin tightening treatments include:
- Pregnant women
- Individuals with active skin conditions
- People who are taking specific medications
- Patients suffering from certain medical conditions
For patients' safety and well-being, existing and previous medical conditions are considered at Rejuvena Cosmo Care when determining their suitability for skin-tightening procedures.
How much is the cost of skin tightening treatment in Jaipur?
The skin tightening treatment cost depends on the type of procedure that needs to be done, the doctor's expertise, and the clinic's location.
Which are the different types of non-invasive skin tightening treatments?
- High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) can quickly and safely tighten the skin. It stimulates collagen synthesis with ultrasound energy, resulting in firmer skin.
- HIFU energy reaches the deepest areas beyond the dermis and base layers with elevated temperatures, where structural weakening begins.
- It can tighten loose skin of the face, neck, and body. It leaves no scars and doesn't need any downtime.
The steps involved in this treatment include:
- Cleansing the face before the procedure.
- Next, the dermatologist applies a topical anesthetic cream.
- Then, they apply an ultrasound gel to the skin before placing the HIFU instrument against it.
- The dermatologist uses the short pulses of ultrasound energy to the target area for 30 to 90 minutes.
- The patient can experience warm or tingling sensations during the procedure. Swelling or redness can occur for a short time.
- Most of the patients see complete results after three months of treatment.
- It is a safe and efficient treatment for loose skin and wrinkles on any area of the body.
- It also helps rejuvenate skin, reduce stretch marks, fine lines, and the appearance of pores.
- The procedure involves puncturing the skin with the help of a tool consisting of a series of tiny sterile needles to encourage the derma, or deeper skin layer, to repair by producing collagen.
- The patient may experience temporary side effects like swelling, redness, and bruising in the treated area.
- Radiofrequency for skin tightening can give a youthful look to tanned and aging skin.
- It can treat loose skin of the forehead, eyebrows, eyelids, jawline, and cheeks.
The procedure involves the below steps:
- The dermatologist delivers radiofrequency energy via a probe on the outer layer of the skin. It causes the formation of collagen by generating heat.
- Therefore, sagging skin is tightened with limited and tolerable pain.
- This procedure is ideal for women in their late 30s or 40s with mild skin laxity.
- Some patients can get immediate results, and others see them within six months of the treatment.
- With a good skincare routine, the results can last for up to three years.
Laser skin tightening
- It is a unique and advanced skin rejuvenation procedure. This treatment helps to improve the skin’s appearance by tightening loose skin.
- Laser skin tightening of the forehead, hands, arms, abdomen, stomach, back, legs, and hips is suitable for men and women aged 30 to 60.
- The procedure involves applying a topical anesthetic cream. · Then, the dermatologist delivers brief pulses of infrared light energy to the targeted skin. It heats the skin collagen and tightens it. It gives a smoother and improved skin texture.
- It requires no downtime, and optimal results are visible within a few months.
- For best results, dermatologists recommend three or four sessions, each lasting for 30 minutes.
- Mild swelling or redness are temporary side effects.
- The fillers are mainly injected to volumize the cheeks, chin, jawline, temples, lips, and saggy skin on the hands. It helps in the reduction of skin elasticity, volume, laxness, and wrinkles.
- After the procedure, there could be sensitivity and swelling. However, this is normal, and patients should expect to see instant results.
Hollywood Laser Facial
It remarkably rejuvenates and tightens the skin. It also restores weakened skin and reduces the symptoms of aging. Hence, many celebrities prefer it.
The procedure involves the following steps:
- The treatment starts with the use of a vitamin C cleanser followed by crystal-free hydra dermabrasion.
- Next, the dermatologist applies carbon peel. Then, a Q-switched laser is used to heat the carbon to improve the tone and clarity of the skin.
- In the end, the dermatologist applies aloe vera gel and hydrating mask to the treated area. After few facials, results are visible.
- Threads or thread lift is a skin tightening treatment that uses temporary sutures to create a subtle yet visible lift to the skin.
- It is performed under local anesthesia to lift loose skin.
- The dermatologist places mono or poly threads below the skin to lift and stretch the skin.
- The threads are absorbable and cause the skin to rise and tighten due to the skin's healing response of developing collagen along the threads.
- Patients may see the difference in the skin firmness of the treated areas over time.
- The dermatologist can combine threads with other skin-tightening procedures to achieve more noticeable outcomes.
- This treatment involves no chance of scarring or bruising and no downtime.
Platelet rich plasma
- PRP is a safe and efficient cure for periorbital wrinkles and general skin rejuvenation.
- PRP contains growth factors that aid in the healing process.
- With a significant improvement in epidermis thickness, PRP for skin rejuvenation has produced outstanding results.
- It also increases the overall quality of the skin.
What are the benefits of skin tightening treatment?
- Decrease in open pores and tightening of the skin.
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improved skin elasticity and texture.
- Overall, a toned and more youthful look.
What are the limitations of skin lightening treatment?
- Several treatments may be required to obtain desired results.
- To maintain the results, the treatment will need to be performed frequently.
- It is inefficient on extreme skin sagging, such as that caused by childbirth or weight loss.
If you are considering skin tightening treatment, book an appointment at Rejuvena Cosmo Care and avail of the best skin tightening treatment in Jaipur.