Though both men and women value their scalp hair, it does not hurt the same way when it falls out. Hair loss is particularly distressing in women since it is a source of attractiveness, and it is possible that hair is attributed with assisting women in achieving their goals.
Female hair transplant cost:
The cost of a female hair transplant varies from patient to patient and is determined on the procedure employed. We deliver world-class hair transplantation for ladies at a reasonable price at the clinic.
In Jaipur, the FUT technique costs between Rs. 25 and Rs. 35 each graft. The cost of 1000 grafts is estimated to be between Rs. 25000 and Rs. 35,000. The cost of FUE grafts in Jaipur ranges from Rs. 20 to Rs. 25 per graft. The cost of 1000 grafts is estimated to be between Rs. 20000 and Rs. 30,000.
To get the better experience in the hands of a professional visit one of the renowned and best plastic surgeon in Jaipur.
How Women View Hair Transplant Procedures
Women have been afraid to have hair transplants because they think they're only for males. Despite this, they finally give hair transplant treatments a shot by opting for the FUE method. They are also encouraged by the impressive and long-lasting outcomes they witness in males and a few women following a hair transplant.
What Is Hair Transplant In Women?
A woman's hair transplant is similar to a man's hair transplant. As a result, hair is removed from the donor region and implanted into tiny incisions created on the scalp in the recipient area. FUT and FUE are the two procedures that are employed. The hair transplant procedure is chosen based on the kind of hair loss experienced by a lady.
It's also worth mentioning that women are more likely than men to have their facial hair, such as brows and eyelashes, restored. Some examples of hair loss in women are as follows:
- Baldness in women's patterns
- Alopecia Traction
- Scarring Alopecia and Alopecia that occurs after a trauma or surgery.
In Males and Females, What Is The Difference Between Hair Loss and Hair Transplantation?
- Hair loss affects men and women in different ways. Thinning is seen in women from the start, and it extends to other regions of the scalp.
- When it comes to hair transplants, there is no permanent donor zone in women, while there is always a donor area in males, regardless of the amount of hair loss. This complicates hair transplant treatments in women since they may only have a little amount of hair returned. Body hair transplantation is also achievable in men, but not in women.
- A receding hairline affects just a small percentage of women. It exclusively affects men, whereas women's front hair is typically left alone.
Women Hair Transplant Procedure:
Because women experience different types of hair loss, more caution and attention are given during the treatment.
To preserve the grafts and the donor region, grafts are extracted with a minimal transaction. Prior to a hair transplant, a woman's scalp is usually not shaven. To prevent waste, the grafts are well-preserved and used to their full potential.
2. Grafts are transplanted
The basic goal is to get outcomes that are both natural and attractive. As a consequence, the grafts are implanted into small incisions made in the recipient area, paying close attention to the angle and direction of the existing hair.
3. Following the method
- A patient is given postoperative instructions.
- The transplanted hair will fall out after 3 weeks, and new hair will grow after 4 months.
Women's Hair Transplant Procedures Have Many Benefits
- It is a long-term treatment for female hair loss.
- The end effect is both natural and attractive.
- Various treatments can be performed to improve the hair's strength and volume.
- It restores a woman's attractiveness, giving her more self-assurance.