Freckles are little brown circular spots on the face, neck, and shoulders that form over time. They are usually harmless and appear mostly on those who have a light complexion.
Freckles are dark spots with mild tan produced by excessive sun exposure. However, these dark blotches and tan appear unsightly and impair one's beauty. The most effective way to remove freckles is getting the best freckle control treatment in Jaipur at Rejuvena Cosmo Care. If you are dealing with freckles, you can rely on us to provide an efficient solution.
At Rejuvena Cosmo Care, you will get freckle control treatment from Dr. Deepesh Goyal, a highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeon in Jaipur. Furthermore, Dr. Deepesh Goyal is well-known for his expertise in performing innovative, efficient, and result-yielding plastic surgery in Jaipur. His other specialties include hair transplantation, liposuction, photo rejuvenation, reconstructive surgery, and different skin and hair treatments.
First, let’s know,
What Causes Freckles?
- Heredity: Freckles are inherited from one generation to the next. In the event of genetic inheritance, even the size and pattern of freckles can be identical to your parents.
- Sun Exposure: The sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays stimulate melanin production in the skin. Freckles form when there is a high concentration of melanin in one area.
- Skin Cancer: Freckles, though typically harmless, might be an indication of some other type of skin cancer.
- Hormonal Irregularities: An imbalance in oestrogen hormone may cause freckles.
- Light Complexion: Freckles are more common in people with a fair complexion because they have less melanin in their skin. When their skin is exposed to the sun, melanin production increases, resulting in freckles rather than tanning.
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Freckles?
Change in skin color: Flat and slightly darker scars appear on the face or in places directly exposed to the sun.
Now, let's know,
Who is Suitable for Freckle Control Treatment?
- Anyone with sunspots, age spots, or freckles.
- The sunspot freckles must be darker in colour than the skin.
- In high-contrast conditions, the treatment is more effective.
- The freckle control treatment is best suited for individuals with a fair or light complexion, as freckles are caused by excessive sun exposure.
However, the best freckle control treatment in Jaipur from Rejuvena Cosmo Care may easily enhance your appearance.
Now, let's discuss,
Freckle Control Treatment
1. Laser and light treatment:
To eliminate melanin from the skin and restructure it, a variety of lasers or lights are available. The following are some of them:
A. Fraxel Treatment: This procedure uses laser beams to target a small skin area to diminish freckles' appearance.
B. IPL (Intense Pulse Light) Treatment: This method uses light of various wavelengths to go deeper into the skin and eradicate freckles.
C. Ablative Lasers: These lasers erase freckles by removing the top layers of the skin. These lasers are pretty successful, and they can treat freckles in as little as one or two sessions. CO2 lasers and Erbium YAG lasers are types of ablative lasers.
2. Chemical Peels
Chemical peeling helps in skin exfoliation and eliminates damaged skin. It contains chemicals such as glycolic acid or trichloroacetic acid that enter the skin's middle layers and eradicate freckles. After using it, the patient should follow the recommended skin regimen.
3. Radio Cautery
High-frequency radio waves are released through the skin during radio cautery. The skin's tissues resist it, causing heat to build up, allowing the intracellular fluid to heat and pressurize the tissue. This pressure causes the cell walls to break down, resulting in a cutting effect that removes freckles.
4. Topical Treatment
Freckles can be removed with topical treatments like bleaching or specific lotions. The bleaching cream contains hydroquinone. It helps in fading of freckles and makes them less noticeable. Some lotions include a high concentration of vitamin A, which helps to repair sun-damaged skin and prevent new freckles.
Since freckle control treatment uses lasers and radio waves, it is crucial to have it done under the supervision of a qualified cosmetic or plastic surgeon.
What is the Aftercare for Freckle Treatment?
- Use a daily sun protection cream to safeguard the skin.
- To protect the skin while it crusts, patients will be given an ointment to apply to the treated area.
- Only mineral makeup is permitted.
- The skin will recover in 10-14 days.
- Patients will be given an aftercare instruction sheet to follow.
Book an appointment at Rejuvena Cosmo Care to avail the most effective and cost-efficient freckle control treatment in Jaipur.