- Are you concerned about the excess fat under your arms?
- Do you want to get rid of ineffective diets and exercises to reduce flabby arms?
Don't worry; at Rejuvena Cosmo Care, we have an excellent solution for your above problems: Arm liposuction.
Arms liposuction is a cosmetic procedure. It includes removing excess fat beneath the upper arm skin to achieve slimmer arms.
Rejuvena Cosmo Care, one of the top plastic surgery clinic in Jaipur, offers advanced and cost-effective arms liposuction in Jaipur with excellent outcomes by Dr. Deepesh Goyal.
This page provides general information about arms liposuction, its cost, procedure, and more.
What is Arm Liposuction?
The arms liposuction procedure is a minimally invasive alternative to arm lift surgery. Arm lift involves removing the loose, hanging skin that develops on the underside of the upper arm.
In contrast, arm liposuction slims the arm's profile by removing excess and concentrated fat. It is best for individuals with stubborn areas of fat that don't respond to diet and exercise.
There are four forms of liposuction procedures:
Who is eligible for Arms Liposuction?
The procedure is suitable to those who are:
- Not overweight but have excess body fat that seems saggy.
- Above 18 years and in good health.
How much is the Arms Liposuction Cost in Jaipur?
The average arms liposuction cost in Jaipur ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70,000. However, the cost of arms liposuction in Jaipur also depends on several factors, including:
- Extent of the treatment area
- Surgeon's experience
- Type of anaesthesia used
- Post-surgical care
However, many plastic surgeons offer various convenient payment options. The results of arms liposuction in Jaipur at Rejuvena Cosmo Care are well worth the expenditure. The patients must be realistic about their needs and plan accordingly to ensure that their money is spent wisely. Changing body appearance is an investment, and the patient should make the best decision possible.
How is Arm Liposuction Performed?
- The plastic surgeon will administer local or general anaesthesia. The patient may feel mild pain during anaesthesia injection.
- During conventional arm liposuction, the surgeon will place a thin cannula into a tiny incision made in the targeted area. Then, the surgeon will manually manipulate the cannula back and forth. Often, surgeons use traditional liposuction while removing considerable amounts of fat. However, it can damage blood vessels and cause severe edema.
- During tumescent liposuction, the surgeon injects an anaesthetic liquid into the tissue. It makes the blood vessels narrow or constrict, causing low inflammation and damage.
- Both ultrasound-assisted and laser-assisted liposuction liquefy the fat. These are less invasive than conventional and tumescent liposuction as these employ a smaller cannula. The only liposuction method that firms the skin over the treated region is laser-assisted liposuction. The other forms firm the skin over time.
- During any liposuction, the surgeon suctions the fat using the cannula. After removing the cannula, the surgeon repairs the incisions using tiny stitches.
- The liposuction that requires only local anaesthesia takes about 1 to 2 hours to complete. After undergoing arms liposuction in Jaipur at Rejuvena Cosmo Care, patients don't need extended hospitalization if they are stable.
The Benefits of Arms Liposuction
- It produces exceptional results by removing stubborn fat pockets under the arms. In addition, it will change the tone and shape of the arms.
- The arms will be better proportionate with the rest of the body.
- The results are usually very long-lasting.
- The outcomes will improve if the patient maintains a healthy weight and lifestyle.
Side effects of Arms Liposuction
Side effects involved with arm liposuction include the following, depending on the technique used:
- Light or intense pigmentation
- Chances of producing minor scars
- Irregularities in the contour
- Damage to the nerves and skin
Arm liposuction is not recommended for individuals with severe cardiac problems, blood clotting disorders, or pregnancy.
If you think of getting arms liposuction in Jaipur, plan a consultation at Rejuvena Cosmo Care to know more about the treatment, its cost, results, and other details.