Liposuction is an invasive procedure targeted at improving body contour by removing fat cells between the skin and the root muscles. The procedure is much less invasive than a tummy tuck.
Vaser liposuction works by liquefying the fat cells before eliminating them from the body. It uses the power of ultrasound waves to break down the fat cells in the targeted area, without causing any harm to the surrounding tissues, connecting nerves and blood vessels. Apart from reducing fat this method also gives an excellent shape to your body.
Is Vaser Liposuction Safe: Vaser Liposuction is generally considered a safe procedure.
- It is pain-free and comfortable.
- It needs hardly any recovery time as it is minimally invasive.
- It can be improves the elasticity of your skin and helps your body to adapt to the contours quickly.
- It does not involve any sutures or scars.
- In this procedure you don’t need to take any rest.
- There are no restrictions on what kinds of foods you can eat after vaser liposuction.